Most people won’t do what it takes to be successful.
And when you’re not willing to do what it takes to be successful, you end up doing what most people do. And when you do what most people do, you get what most people get…
- Most people let their fear control their actions, few control their fear.
- Most people don’t sharpen their minds daily with intentional personal development, few make it as important as breathing.
- Most people accept the opinions of others as truth, few form their own opinions especially if they’re not popular.
- Most people never question authority, few question everything and discover their own truth.
- Most people play it safe, few take the big leaps and do what it takes to be successful.
- Most people shoot for the finish line, few set their target past it.
- Most people wouldn’t do 1/10th of the things that the rare few do and that’s why most people never make it past where the person standing next to them is.
And one of the main reasons most people won’t do things outside their comfort zone and do what it takes to be successful is because they are afraid of being judged by others. They’re afraid of other peoples opinions.
As I was walking today on the same trail I walk on all the time but noticed the different response from the same people that also walk on that trail I realized, they think I’m weird and I looked “different”.
And you know what? They’re right! I am a bit weird, I do what it takes to be successful. And I’m training to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, not something most people do so of course I’m going to look out of place and “weird”.
But I am determined to be successful in my adventure and my climb so I do what it takes to be successful.
And it made me think of a quote that says “Lions Don’t Concern Themselves With The Opinions of Sheep”.
Other peoples opinions don’t pay your bills, don’t get you in shape to have an epic trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro, and they certainly don’t promote doing what it takes to be successful so screw other peoples opinions of you!
Be a lion, be brave, be weird!
Do what others won’t, live like others can’t.
Do what it takes to be successful…
Make Life An Adventure!