Brighter Light handles the bookkeeping needs of businesses based in Portland. The company assists clients at different stages and transitions of their operations. It builds long-term partnerships with clients to give ongoing accounting support and help with one-time projects, financial system setup, and training.
- You can add any amount of Catch Up bookkeeping to a standard Bench plan.
- We are QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisors with several years of experience in all areas of bookkeeping.
- Small businesses benefit from not having to hire their own in-house bookkeeper, and interested parties can contact the firm for additional service details and pricing.
- Ask for testimonials from people who have utilized your services in the past and spread the word about your offerings through a website or social media.
- Vector Bookkeeping helps companies large and small organize their finances so that owners can effectively manage their business operations.
- Fisher Bookkeeping serves small- and medium-sized businesses throughout Portland and neighboring communities.
Our platform allows you to automate data inputs from most major providers to avoid common mistakes. We partner with merchants like Gusto, Stripe, Shopify, and Square—so your finances are always accurate. Our team of pros is familiar with Oregon tax rules and will customize their approach to your business’ unique needs. Your nonprofit already knows how to stretch scant resources to make a positive impact on your community. Good Steward Financial will help you take your organization to the next level. Real estate accounting can be complex; learn more about understanding it’s challenges, transaction types and how working with an accounting expert can grow your business.
Business Owners with Lives
From startups to agencies, Bench works with Portland small businesses. Cassie is a deputy editor, collaborating with teams around the world while living in the beautiful hills of Kentucky. She is passionate about economic development and is on the board of two non-profit organizations seeking to revitalize her former railroad town.
We’re as reliable as a fresh brew from a local coffee shop, so you can focus on growing your business. Small business consulting and QuickBooks services are available as well along with the preparation of tax returns for individuals and small businesses. If you’re portland bookkeeping ready to take bookkeeping off your plate and delegate this task to someone else, it can be hard to know where to look. Start by reaching out to other business owners for recommendations, searching online for providers and checking out reviews on Google or Yelp.
The Bookkeeping Company
Never miss a tax filing, always get your employees’ paychecks correct and have the peace of mind that everything is taken care of for you. Our state-of-the-art Portland Bookkeeping services will optimize and upgrade your business to be performing seamlessly with new modern accounting innovations and customer support you can count on. The best use of your time and energy is growing your business, satisfying your customers and improving your products and services. Each month, your bookkeeper organizes your business transactions and prepares financial statements. Our team takes the time to deeply understand your business, answer your questions, help you link your accounts, and show you how Bench works. Get your bookkeeping, income tax prep, and filing done by experts—backed by one powerful platform.