If you look at great leaders, you tend to notice a stubborn refusal to face reality.
Bill Gates had a vision of “a computer on every desk and in every home.” The REALITY at that time made that vision unimaginable.
Martin Luther King had a vision of all men enjoying the same rights and privileges. The REALITY at that time was massive segregation and unimaginable racism.
Nelson Mandela had a vision of ending apartheid in South Africa and instituting a democracy. The REALITY was he went to prison for 27 years because of his efforts toward that vision.
We look at those visions now and they don’t seem so unrealistic because they are now today’s reality.
But let’s dive into a possible vision for you…
- You, 12 months from now… Earning a full-time income from home… financially free with a residual income that more than pays all your bills.
- You, 2-3 years from now… Earning 6 to multiple 6 figures per year.
- You, 3-5 years from now… A millionaire. Driving an exotic car, vacationing all over the world and living in your dream home.
If any of those sound unrealistic, my coaching for you is to stop basing your vision on today’s reality.
If I based my vision of becoming a millionaire in my twenties based on the reality of me failing for 5 years in a row, being a waiter, and living at home with my mother at age 24…
… I NEVER would have made my vision a reality.
Top 5 Common Characteristics Among Great Leaders
After 25 years of entrepreneurship and studying great leaders, here’s what I see as common among ultra-powerful leaders.
- They are irrational. What most see as impossible, they see as possible.
- They live in an alternate reality. When the world is caving in and all seems lost, they have faith and certainty of a beautiful future.
- They are delusional with their faith. When they can’t see a light at the end of the tunnel, they continue moving forward as if the light was blinding them.
- They have an infectious optimism. They cause others to have irrational faith for no reason other than the leader’s certainty is stronger than their doubt.
- They have the ability to convince us that all is not lost even when we’re afraid it is.
My friend, I don’t care WHAT downturn in the economy happens.
I don’t care if the entire world is caving in fear.
I don’t even care if I’m stripped of everything I earn and every dollar I have.
I can guarantee you that I will win massively.
Because that’s what I choose.
Because that’s who I’ve decided I am.
Step into your power and decide that’s who you are.
Lots of love,
Top Network Marketing Leader & Trainer
P.S. – No big sales pitch other than if you decide to choose to crush it no matter what, the best resource I have for you is this:
You may also READ our previous blog post about “Characteristics of Great Leaders: Inherited or Learned?”.
Want Some Advanced Training on Leadership?
Feel free to hop over to LeadwithMatt.com. I’ve got some strategies there on becoming a powerful leader and recruiting powerful leaders.
Learn How To Overcome Every Major Objection in Network Marketing:
Go to https://www.overcometheobjection.com/register-now for the FREE overcoming objections training.