You Do Not Decide Your Future! What Does?
- You can decide to get in shape as much as you want.
- You can decide to be a top earner as much as you want.
- You can decide to write that book as much as you want.
But no progress is made until you align your habits with those decisions.
- If you want to get in shape, make it a habit to eat right and exercise every day.
- If you want to be a top earner, make it a habit to present to 3 people every day.
- If you want to write a book, make it a habit to write 1,000 words every day.
These are all fairly easy to do. Problem is, they are easier not to do.
“People don’t decide their future. People decide their habits and their habits decide their future”.
How Did I Use the Power of Habits to Achieve My Goals?
One of the habits I committed to 20 years ago was feeding my mind so that my level of skill was among the best in the world. Obviously, I had to back up that learning with action, but aside from action, voracious learning has been the biggest key to my success.
If you’re committed to making learning a habit, pick up my book over at www.7StrategiesBook.com. It’s 63 pages so you can read it in an afternoon. It will help you create a roadmap for living a rich, full, prosperous life.
Lots of love,
Top Network Marketing Leader & Trainer
You may also READ our previous blog post about “How to Get the Right Mindset for Success”.
Want Some Advanced Training on Leadership?
Feel free to hop over to LeadwithMatt.com. I’ve got some strategies there on becoming a powerful leader and recruiting powerful leaders.
Learn How To Overcome Every Major Objection in Network Marketing:
Go to https://www.overcometheobjection.com/register-now for the FREE overcoming objections training.